RetailChoice is now the UK�s largest, and fastest growing, recruitment website for the retail sector. Online job seeking is now becoming the norm, with more than 177,000 unique visitors a month RetailChoice now has a larger audience than the combined circulations of Retail Week, Drapers Record and The Appointment magazines.
RetailChoice now carries more than 13,000 jobs from over 160 retail recruiters � and generates an application every minute. RetailChoice is the place to advertise retail jobs online to the largest retail jobseeker audience in the UK
Reasons to choose retailchoice.com:
- A highly trained and customer-focused team who understand the retail recruitment issues you face.
- An objective assessment of your business needs, and the best online recruitment package to deliver on your objectives.
- Impartial help and guidance about other areas of e-recruitment, and how this may benefit your business.
- Ability to assist you regionally nationally and internationally.
- Simple but powerful services to enable you to manage your vacancies, responses and candidates - all online.
- The best marketing in the business to attract job seekers including an exclusive job posting deal with The Retail Bulletin, an extensive SEM programme bidding on over 7,000 retail specific keywords and a sophisticated email and CRM campaign.
- Cost effective packages, to suit all budgets.
RetailChoice.com is part of Totaljobs Group Ltd - the UK holding company for the premium brands
in online recruitment; totaljobs.com, totaljobs.nl, CWJobs.co.uk, GoYocal, Caterer.com, CatererGlobal.com, HOTELScareers.com, RetailChoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk, H2Office.co.uk, CareerStructure.com, JOBJOURNEYNorthWest.co.uk and JOBJOURNEYScotland.co.uk.
Totaljobs Group Ltd, between its sites, carries over 255,000 vacancies at any one time, and
generates around 1.6 million applications every month.
Totaljobs Group Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reed Elsevier Group plc, a
FTSE 100 company and one of the world's largest publishing and information companies.